Nov 22, 2004

my Dearest .. I dropped these few lines just for u .. because there is nobody here .. u see? .. there is only u and me .. and here is a home just for us .. I can write here , I can laugh , I can cry , and there is only ur eyes in front of these words and in front of me .. in a way that I whish ..
u can also rest here sometimes .. u can see inside of me , and maybe show me inside of urself .. u can write here , u can laugh , u can even cry , who said that men don’t cry !? I don’t believe it ..
my Dearest .. we can talk to each other here .. , we can explore each other by our words , just like the moments that we explore each other’s body by our hands .. then we can share another world , another feelings , and even another taste of love ..
u are welcome ..

No comments:

Free counter and web stats